Plan your studies

Study permit

The first step you need to take before taking up studies in Poland is to receive an entry permit. Depending on where you come from, you will need a personal ID card, a passport or a visa. The application process and the list of required documents are specified on the website of the university of your choice. No need to worry, International Students Affairs Offices will surely be of help!

Entry requirements for EU citizens:

  • a valid passport or another document confirming your identity;
  • a valid passport if you want to go abroad during your stay in Poland;
  • if you want to take up studies in Poland, you have to register your temporary residence in the provincial office within the first 90 days of your stay in Poland.

Entry requirements for non-EU citizens:

  • a valid passport;
  • a Polish visa (type ā€œDā€ - a long-stay national visa issued for up to a year, which you can use to travel within the Schengen Area during a maximum of 90 days within a period of 180 days).
Also check: