You want to apply for a Temporary Residence Permit in Poland? Do you know what is the easiest way to fill in and submit your application? Read about it in the further part of theLegalisation of Stay and Employment of Foreigners in Poland guide.
What Is the Easiest Way to Fill in and Submit an Application for a Temporary Residence Permit in Poland?
The Pomeranian Voivodeship Office, as part of the “Safe Harbour” project, co-financed from the National Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund Programme, has launched a special generator of applications submitted in matters of legalisation of stay and employment of foreigners.
The generator makes it possible to electronically fill in the following documents:
- Application for a temporary residence permit
- Annex 1 to the application for a temporary residence permit
- Annex 2 to the application for a temporary residence permit
- Application for a work permit permit
- Application for a permament residence permit
- Application for a long-term EU resident’s residence permit
- Application to enter an invitation in the register of invitations
- Application for the issue/replacement of a residence card
- Notification of loss or damage to a document
The generator makes it easier to fill in the application as it is possible to use suggested entries, available both from drop-down lists and checkboxes. The system also reminds the user if they have skipped a field, signalling the need to fill it in.
The generator is not used for the application submission process, but only for filling in the application.
Once the application has been completed using the generator:
- Generate application form in pdf format
- Print out the generated form
- Check the correctness and completeness of the data
- Sign the application form with a legible signature(s)
- Submit the application to the Office(by submitting it in person or by traditional mail)
The aim of the tool is to facilitate correct completion of applications submitted by foreigners. Data from applications filled in with the generator can be automatically imported into the foreigner service system, which allows for faster registration of individual cases. Correct completion of the application form and minimising any formal defects can contribute to shortening the handling and processing period..
Although recommended, the use of the application generator is not obligatory – an application can still be submitted in traditional forms.
More questions about how to legalise your stay in Poland?
Issues related to the legalisation of employment and stay of foreigners in Poland still raise many doubts – both among employers and their foreign employees. In order to make it easier to navigate among statutory regulations, the Invest in Pomerania team in cooperation with specialists from the Pomeranian Voivodeship Office have created a publication containing a list of the most frequently asked questions regarding the procedure of applying for a residence and work permit in Poland. We sincerely hope that the publication will make the process of legalising the stay and employment of foreigners in our region more efficient. We invite you to read the entire guide. If you want to learn more about the full range of support provided by Invest in Pomerania visit the website: investinpomerania.pl .